Instructions Upon Arrival:
Please arrive 5 minutes before your/your child’s appointment. When you arrive Text: 512-872-4718 please include the patient’s name. Remain in your car and our office will respond via text with instructions. If you do NOT receive a response within 5 minutes please call our main line: 512-345-0311.
Be aware, we have removed our office brushing area, please have the patient brush at home prior to their appointment.
Patient Prescreening Please Read:
Please review the following prescreening questions, a response of (YES or NO) is required before your appointment. If you have a positive response to any of the questions below it is important that you respond (YES). A deeper discussion with Dr. Buckman will be needed before proceeding with elective treatment. If your response is no to the questions below please respond (NO).
- In the last 14-21 days have you had: fever, shortness of breath, cough or other flu-like symptoms?
- Recent loss of taste or smell?
- Any contact with a COVID-19 patient?
- Any changes in health history: heart, lungs, diabetes or auto-immune?
- Traveled in the last 14 days?